Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 2 January 2012

New Year - New Resolution?

So 2012, you're here already? Time to up the ante and get this lard moving. I've now become completely addicted to the 12wbt forums and I think I'm posting there way more than I should. It's so easy though. When the support is there, nothing is unachievable or unattainable. I know this blog hasn't really been advertised yet, but it's pretty darn embarrassing having photos in your underwear for all to see. I'm still working up the guts, but it won't be long now. I'll start by sharing with certain people and then see how we go. The 12wbt team already have access to it via my profile even though it's not really been put out there.
Well I started yesterday with a bang setting myself an output goal of 500 cal and I managed to smash about 639 cal just by mowing for a few hours. Even with the sweat gushing off me, I felt happy and excited about taking the first step. Today I can tell it's been a while since I've exercised. The muscles are feeling used and abused. Still not giving up though. Need to smash another 500 cal today. Wish I had the confidence to go to the beach on my own. A slight tan and some beach jogging would be the go but I might leave this for when I have a buddy. I washed all my sexy lycra **sarcasm** this morning so it'll be a jog this afternoon. Starting the c25k again. Got to week 4 last time, this time I'm completing it. I will apologise in advance to anyone that might catch sight of the ball of jelly, covered in lycra that might be coming down your street. Till we speak again dear blog, it's over and out from this motivated chicky xo

No comments:

Post a Comment