Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 15 January 2012

You don't believe we're on the eve of destruction

Don't you understand what I'm tryin' to say
Can't you feel the fears I'm feelin' today?
If the button is pushed, there's no runnin' away
.....
So tonight is the eve of 12 WBT Preseason, the eve of destruction as tomorrow I will commence the destruction of bad habits, old beliefs to prepare the way for the new me.

I'm a little nervous and anxious but very excited. I'm not quite sure what to expect but this has been building for so long. I hope quietly that it's all I expect and more. I hope that I exceed my own personal expectations.

I've committed. I'm in. This is not something I'm doing half hearted. I've ironed my clothes and planned out my food for the week. I've scheduled in exercise and I know it needs to be done.

Tonight I say goodbye to the unhealthy lifestyles and I go to bed to rise in the morning with a clean slate.

This is up to me. Only I can change it. Till next I write, take care xo


No comments:

Post a Comment