Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 24 March 2012

Hemoglobin Drama Sorted

Yesterday I went to the doctor as per my earlier post to find out about my hemoglobins. The doctor spent considerable time with me explaining it and I know feel like I understand my body a lot more. 120 is towards the lower end of the scale when it comes to donating blood. Not the lower end of the scale in total. 120 is quite normal for a female around 30 years old. The doctor also mentioned that compared to where I was 12 months ago, she is very impressed with my progress and can't wait to see me reach goal. We've both agreed that I will visit her again in June for full blood analysis to see exactly how much has changed in 12 months. Till then, my hemoglobins are fine and hopefully they'll still be sitting in the correct range for me to continue donating.
Thanks for the support I received in relation to this post
x

No comments:

Post a Comment