Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Ugh - Woggy Wednesday

Finally it's becoming clear why I'm feeling "off" and have done for a day or two. I'm coming down with the wog it seems. My eyes have been watery since Sunday - I don't even feel them well up, just the tear as it slides down my cheek. Today I've been sneezing, watery eyes, stuffy nose and I have that headache that sits just under but behind your eye. Ugh.
My body needs rest when I need it to melt some fat.
Healthy compromise time I think. I'm still taking my multis and vitamin c and I'm thinking now I'll add cold and flu tablets to it too. I've upped my ACV from once in a blue moon to twice a day most day. Surely this will all work or am I praying for a miracle?
I have 4 weeks left of this round. I know I'm asking my body to commit to a lot but I know it's strong enough. I need to see it shift 5-6 kilos in the next 4 weeks. It's possible, I've lost big numbers before. That way I'll still satisfy my goal for this round and set me up perfectly for next round.
As I'm writing this the argument between brain and body is starting. The justifications back and forth. In the past this would have been a no brainer. In the past this would have been my excuse.
Measurements are going to be provided a little late, I've got a volunteer event to attend and then smash through a gym session.
Stay active and I'll send an update soon

No comments:

Post a Comment