Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Another disappointing weigh in. It's the first time this year where I've had a gain two weeks in a row.
In the past you'd be seeing my victim mentality shine through. Oh why does this happen to me? It's not my fault!
I've gone back through my food (thank goodness for myfitnesspal) and I know why there's a gain. I haven't been as careful with my food as I thought. I seem to be forgetting when I've already had a treat. Now that I'm aware of this, I can focus on it.
My eating will be clean, I will commit to moving daily.
I also feel the need to mention that thanks to someone I am now doing situps first thing in the morning and last thing at night. This should increase my muscle, which in turn will speed up my metabolism and assist in melting away my fat.
With all this knowledge in store and so many positives coming out of this journey, the numbers are only a small part. I'm doing my measurements tonight, that should show me some positive numbers to post.
Enjoy your Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment