Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 22 May 2012

I'm Barbie Girl, in a Barbie Wo-rld

Winners Circle


So here's the post we've all been waiting for. The big day, Saturday. What happened?
I'll keep the post relatively short and I'll add all the pics I can to it. Not sure how many it'll let me post.
Melbourne weather can be unpredictable - or the way I see it, very predictable - you never get the weather you want when you want it.
I got up early and had breakfast with some very awesome ladies before deciding with Bella that we would make our way to the group workout by foot. The weather was dark, dreary and drizzly. However not to disappoint us, during our walk/shuffle the rain started as well.
May I suggest if you're in a foreign city and need to get to a certain location that perhaps you don't leave it to the last minute to get some directions?
Thanks to Bella, and her awesome iPhone, we had a blinking blue spot on a map to follow - #blinkingbluedot. Although it wasn't always the most reliable, we did get there in the end.
Hmmm, I'm getting a sense of de-ja-vu. I'm assuming I may already have posted all about the workout....
Yes, yes I have. Can you tell I'm still tired?
So what happened after Emazon?
I had a lovely makeover by the girls from de Ross Artistry (http://www.derossartistry.com.au/) both hair and makeup done - by the time they finished I felt like a brand new girl.
Then it was get dressed and head off to finale. I don't think I've got the words to describe finale.
It's like a magical ball at the end of the fairytale where all your dreams come true.
I was lucky enough to take out the 2012 Round 1 Blogger Award - so thank you to all of you for taking the time to read my posts.
I won a trophy shaped like a diamond and protein powder, some tanita body scales and customised skin care range. I certainly felt like the belle of the ball up on that stage. So please find the photos attached. When I find more, I will attach them also. Okay, blogger has cracked it. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment