Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 7 May 2012

Why Fast Internet Helps When You're a Blogger

Today is day one of 2012 Round 2 12WBT.
I thought I'd do something special and put together just a quick 5 minute youtube video to post rather than write stuff. That was this morning. Then I clicked upload. Twenty minutes ago it was at 83%. Now apparently it's failed uploading.
This means it'll take overnight to "load" so that I can share it.
So I'm not ignoring you today, in fact I wanted to make it special but technology seems to have a problem with me right now :)

So what did I do on the weekend? On Saturday I caught up with the Yeppoon Crew who were awesome and a complete inspiration! I also did my first 15km shuffle and I was proud of myself. I only officially timed the first 10km in preparation for the Rocky River Run and I came in at 89 minutes. That's 4 minutes faster than last year's last place getter. I'll be doing heaps of training and hopefully bring that number down. I know I'm not going to finish first or in the top ten, I just don't want to be last. My goal is not to finish last.

Anyway, that's it for me, I'll post the youtube link in the morning.
Hope you all had a good long weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment