Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

SuRpRiSe

What a week!
Finally I’m back to the land of normality after my whirlwind tour of Sydney.
Talk about an interesting experience.
Firstly, I’ve been very ‘hush hush’ over one event in particular.
I have participated in my first official photo shoot!! Yep, I had my pics taken for a magazine due to be released late January! Who would have thought that I’d ever be willing or confident enough to do this?
I have to put a special thank you out to Ms Sailor Vee  for organising this shoot. Also a huge thank you to the Shrinkers, Mish and Heather for an amazing day as well as the Joico Hair Team, the Make Up Team, our photographer and journalist.
Here are a few sneak pics from the day!







No comments:

Post a Comment