Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 5 March 2013

A Load of Baloney that Works!

It’s mid afternoon on day two of my challenge and I can honestly say that I’m still clean. No junk has passed my lips. Water consumption is still above satisfactory and cravings have been easier to bear than the last few times. Maybe positive affirmations do work.  Who would have thought?
I’ve started by placing pick sticky note hearts on my bathroom mirror with positive affirmations that cover all aspects of life. I’ve started with 5, with the aim to put more up as I feel they are working for me. Honestly, I thought it was all a great load of baloney but I’m starting to see the fruits of my labour appear! Hmmm that sounds rather corny.
Anyway, this was never meant to be a long post, just checking in so you know I’m true to my word. I’m getting back to being me and you’ll be hearing a lot more from me this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment