Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bam!

Catch up day. It was bound to happen. Today is it.

I woke up a little sluggish but still made it to bootcamp. I made it to work and then….



It just hit me. Exhaustion. I couldn’t keep my eyes open.

Everything I tried didn’t make a difference. It took me nearly four hours from when I first got up this morning before I was functional again. Even as I type these words I’m tempted to just snooze for a little while. Surely nobody will notice if I close my eyes just for a moment.

So today’s post won’t be long. It won’t be great. It’s just a little note to say that I do want to ensure I keep you all posted regularly but today it’s just not happening for me. In hindsight I’m not sure booking Chicks @ the Flicks tonight was the best idea, but it’s my once a month social outing, so I’m not letting it go.

So for now, I’m tired, I’m sore and I’m outta here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment