Camilla's Journey Tracker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 9 May 2013

The Excitement is Just Too Much!

Yesterday was an interesting day to say the least, I’m going to leave it in the past because that’s where it deserves to stay. I didn’t have a very positive frame of mind, and hence no blog post. Today will be different.

As I surf the forums on 12wbt I can feel something stirring inside, something I haven’t felt for a long time. Today is release day.

Huh? Release day?

For those of you who have never experienced 12wbt, release day is the day our menus and shopping lists are released. It signifies the beginning is near and excitement and anticipation for the round soars. I experienced these emotions in the first round, but not the subsequent rounds. This round is the first round since my initial round where I’ve got the butterflies in my tummy.

This time I know that the program works, there is no question. I know the menu plans are easily substituted as long as I stick to unprocessed meat and vege on the days where I simply cannot stomach what is on the menu.

The big difference this time round? Exercise! I am committing to completing my exercise every day it is scheduled, one way or another! This is on top of bootcamp!!

I have less than 9 week till Fiji. I weighed 100kg  the same time last year when I was in Hawaii and it made a huge difference! I’d really love to travel to Fiji at 95kg! That would be unreal!!

So here are some similarities between this round and first round 2012, and dissimilarities between this round and the other two rounds I completed last year:

I am excited and nervous
I am making a presence on the forums and getting the support I need
I have upped the ante on this blog and my posting
I am committing to eating the nutritional plan
I am committing to the exercise
I will complete the challenges set before me
I will set mini milestone challenges to complete
And the biggest one of all….. I will not give up!!

Already I’ve met some awesome people through the forums. I am already re-connecting with my real life friends.

Anyone who is negative, ie tells me I can’t or that it’s a waste of money can go to hell! I don’t need you in my life because you’re sucking out my energy whilst I try to quieten your whinging. I only need to be surrounded by those who support me and give a damn. I’ve spent far too long pleasing everyone else. I’m over it. I don’t care anymore. I’m an adult. Deal with it.
Yep, you heard me:






My first ever 12wbt Finale

I will wear these swimmers in Fiji




Me, this year.

I am successful


4 comments:

  1. well done Camilla! RockyMel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the 12WBT for the first time and have just excitedly been playing around with the menu, printing everything and getting ready to shop on the weekend. Good on you for making your space negative free, look forward to following along with your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to admit I'm loving the customisable menus! Can't wait to organise myself for week 2 :)

      Delete